Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep with broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, eggs, salsa and whole grain toast for protein packed and veggie loaded breakfast on the go, brought to us by iFoodReal.
Ingredients For Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep
- 8 eggs large
- 2 broccoli crowns coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small head cauliflower coarsely chopped
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Any cheese optional
- 2 sprouted bread slices toasted
- Salsa for serving
Instructions For Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl 2 tbsp of oil to coat. Add broccoli and cauliflower, cover, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir, cover, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, in a small bowl add eggs, water, 1/4 tsp salt, and pepper; whisk well. Set aside.
- To the skillet with vegetables, add bell pepper, 1/4 tsp salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Divide between 4 plastic or glass meal prep containers.
- Return skillet to the stove, swirl 1 tbsp of oil, and add egg mixture. Cook until scrambled, stirring (folding) constantly. Divide between 4 meal prep containers, add a small container of salsa, 1/2 toast, and sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Notes For Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep
You can substitute items to meet your dietary needs. Such as egg whites or vegan eggs for regular. Dairy free cheese for regular cheese. Seasonings per desired taste.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 1432mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4232IU | Vitamin C: 382mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 4mg
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas